At Crossroads Baptist Church you can find exciting Christ-honoring events that cater to the entire congregation. Whether you are a child, a teen, an adult or a grandparent, you will find it easy to be involved in one of our many activities. We believe that we serve the living God and that His Word is alive and so should be our worship to him. In a world that is bent towards entertainment, we are committed to providing an atmosphere that is Godly and can be looked to as a haven away from the noise of the “world”.
- Tuesday, June 8th: Ladies Fellowship Meeting- 7:00PM- The ladies will be coming together for a time of food, fun & fellowship. If you have any questions, please contact the church office.
- July 9th-14th: Youth Congress- A selected group of upcoming high school Juniors & Seniors will be attending the annual Youth Congress Meeting at Crown College in Powell, TN. Please make sure all forms are in to the office as soon as possible. See Rob or Claudia Stephens for more info.
- Saturday, July 12th: Prayer Breakfast & Visitation- 9:00AM- At Crossroads we are passionate about our community and about God’s Word. In Mark 16, God gives us the Great Commission. Join us on the 2nd Saturday of every month as we follow the Lord’s command. A prayer breakfast is held at 9:00am to help us prepare for the day. We depart from the church at 10:30am to reach the community about Christ.
- Thursday, July 17th: Men’s Prayer Night- 7:00PM- Join the men in the sanctuary as they pray for God’s vision for our church.
- Sunday, July 20th: Youth Congress Presentation- 6:00PM- You won’t want to miss this time with the youth as they present the highlights and blessings of their trip to Youth Congress during the evening service.
- Friday, July 25th: Teen Prayer Night- 6:30PM- The teens of the church will be having their monthly Teen Prayer Night and enjoying a time of prayer, fellowship and games. You won’t want to miss this time of fun. See Robert or Claudia Stephens for more information.