At Crossroads Baptist Church you can find exciting Christ-honoring events that cater to the entire congregation. Whether you are a child, a teen, an adult or a grandparent, you will find it easy to be involved in one of our many activities. We believe that we serve the living God and that His Word is alive and so should be our worship to him. In a world that is bent towards entertainment, we are committed to providing an atmosphere that is Godly and can be looked to as a haven away from the noise of the “world”.
- Saturday, April 12th: Prayer Breakfast & Visitation- 9:00AM- At Crossroads we are passionate about our community and about God’s Word. In Mark 16, God gives us the Great Commission. Join us on the 2nd Saturday of every month as we follow the Lord’s command. A prayer breakfast is held at 9:00am to help us prepare for the day. We depart from the church at 10:30am to reach the community about Christ. Please see Pastor Ledford for more details.
- Tuesday, April 8th: Ladies Fellowship Meeting- 7:00PM- The ladies will be coming together for a time of food, fun & fellowship. Don’t forget to bring a drink and a snack to share
- Thursday, April 17th: Men’s Prayer Night- 7:00PM- Join the men in the sanctuary as they pray for God’s vision for our church.
- Sunday, April 20th:Sunrise service-6:00AM-Our annual sunrise service will be held at Izzak Walton League in Fredericksburg. Sunday School will be held at 10:00am followed by 11:00am morning service. There will be no PM service.
- Friday, April 25th: Teen Prayer Night- 6:30PM- The teens of the church will be having their monthly Teen Prayer Night and enjoying a time of prayer, fellowship and games. You won’t want to miss this time of fun. See Pastor or Michelle Ledford for more information.
- Saturday, April 26th: Pine car Derby-1:00pm-Our annual pinecar derby will be held for all ages. Car kits can be purchased at A.C. Moore, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. For more information, please see Fred Graves.